The Club at Longview
The Club at Longview in Waxhaw, NC is a gated golf community just inside Union County and less than 15 miles from Charlotte. Longview has the distinction of being the Charlotte area’s only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course community, and it’s stunning, one-of-a-kind golf course is the centerpiece of the community.
In September 2012, Chiquita Brands, whose headquarters recently moved to Charlotte, will partner with the PGA Tour’s Web.com Tour to bring the tour to The Club at Longview for the Chiquita Classic.
Golf is just one of the many amenities that attract families to Longview. Union County has grown tremendously in recent years, drawing in residents with its breathtaking natural landscape, proximity to Charlotte, and highly acclaimed schools.
Longview has a gatehouse that is manned 24 hours a day, bringing a heightened sense of privacy and serenity to an already peaceful place to call home. Longview’s manor-style clubhouse is over 25,000 square feet and a wonderfully elegant place to dine and gather. Dining options include a wine room, bar and lounge, main dining room, and more.
In addition to the clubhouse, a 10,000 square foot Activity Center is available for members of all ages to enjoy. The Center includes pools, fitness facilities, and tennis courts, along with specialty spa services and personal fitness training. The upper floor Youth Lodge is a special place for children and youth to play and socialize, and includes a movie theater, toddler and baby areas, and more. The Youth Lodge holds scheduled community events and also offers child care.
Currently, residential options at The Club at Longview start in the $700s.
– Phase I : Home prices starting from the low $700’s. Home builders in this phase include
- Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc
- John Wieland Homes
- David Weekley Homes
Application for Social membership is required for this phase. Upgrade for full Golf membership is based upon availability.
– Phase II : This includes some of the communities finest and most luxurious estate homes. With Homesites beginning around $450,000 and completed Estate Homes that range from the mid $1,000,000 to well over $10,000,000. Most of these beautiful homes are situated along the communities Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Requires a full golf membership.
– Phase III : Homesites in this section are priced from the mid-$200’s
– Phase IV : The maintenance-free village section is for individuals who are in demand for the detail and attention given in the estate style home but who do not have the desire for as large of a home, or the desire to maintain a large exterior living space. This section includes Landscape maintenance and is included in the annual property owners association dues. Most of the homesites in this phase are located on the Golf Course. This phase only requires a social membership and not the full Golf membership as required in Phase II.
– Phase V : Include some of the largest homesites, providing ample space for grand estate homes. Application for full Golf membership required.
Longview features Charlotte’s finest homebuilders and premium homesites from which to choose. Homes are built in the old-world architectural style with extraordinary custom features and finishes.
As experts in the Charlotte luxury real estate market, The Josh Fretz Group is your premiere source for the The Club Longview and it’s luxurious lifestyle.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/28/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.